Respected Sadh Sangat Ji. There is an ongoing need for funds for new building projects.
Please dontate whatever you can via the Donations page on the left menu or in person at Gurdwara
We would like to thank the entire Sadh Sangat for their selfless donations to your Gurdwara Sahib
May Waheguru Ji continue to keep us all in Chardi Kala always
New Central Gurdwara Matrimonial Service now Live
From Central Gurdwara Manchester
ਜੀ ਆਇਆਂ ਨੂੰ - Welcome to the Central Gurdwara Manchester Website
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
- Kirtan by Bhai Jagjit SIngh Komal Ji (Hazoori Ragi Darbar Sahib) Thursday 12th July 2012
- Asa - Di- War by Bhai Manjit Singh Ji (Glasgow Wale) Saturday 14th July - Morning
- Kirtan by Bhai Manjit Singh Ji (Glasgow Wale) Saturday 14th July 2012 - Evening
- Kirtan by Bhai Satwinder Singh / Harvinder Singh (Delhi Wale) Saturday 28th July 2012
- Saturday 23rd June 2012
- 5.00pm - 6.00pm Sri Sukhmani Sahib Paath
- 6.00pm - 7.15pm Rehras Sahib followed by Kirtan by local Sangat
- 7.15pm - 7.30pm Kirtan by Bhai Jarnail Singh Ji
- 7.30pm - 8.30pm Kirtan by Bhai Surjit Singh Komal Bhai Mohinder Singh Ji Hamdard
- 8.30pm Anand Sahib, Ardas & Sukhassan
- Guru Ka Langar will be served;
PLEASE SEE Forthcoming Month & Forthcoming Events.
Central Gurdwara (Manchester) now hosts a functional matrimonial service
Kundalini Yoga Classes - Heal your Body, Mind and Spirit.
Kundalini Yoga Classes are held between 5.30pm to 6.30pm every Saturday.
Punjabi/ Gurmukhi Classes - Learn the language of our Guru
Punjabi Classes are held in the Multipurpose room on the first floor of the Gurdwara Sahib.
Day - Saturday
Time - 7.00pm
Beginners to all levels taught.
GURBANI SANTHYA CLASS 6.45pm - 7.30pm every Saturday - Downstairs Darbar Hall
Gurmat Classes - Classes on Shabad Kirtan + Sikhi
Gurmat classes are held every Saturday at 5.00pm at the Central Gurdwara, Manchester.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Langar Sewa can also be booked on any day of the week.
If you are unable to do the complete Sewa, please contact Bhai Hari Singh on 0161 832 2241 at Gurdwara Sahib or Email firstname.lastname@example.org Sewadaars can help with the shopping or Langar preparation.
The following calendar shows the current gurdwara bookings and future available diwans, including all the nanakshai gurpurabs. Please see the pages: Langar or Religious Services
- It gives us great pleasure to announce that, at the Gurdwara Sahib there will be a daily recitation of the Guru Granth Sahib ji (Sehaj Paath). This will culminate with a Bhog on the day of the Sangrand (begining of the Sikh calender month). Therefore there will be 12 Sehaj Paaths a year.
- These will prove very popular for individuals and families who cannot do the onerous Akhand Paath sewa.
- A Sehaj Paath will be a great way for individuals and families to celebrate any event, thank Waheguruji for His blessings or look to Gurbani at any time of difficulty.
- The Sewa/ Bheta to the Gurdwara sahib has been reduced after receiving feedback from the Sangat. This has been updated on the website. Go to 
We have taken away the stress of Langar Sewa.
- Bhai Hari Singh Ji is our Resident Laangri (One who prepares the Langar - meals prepared for the congregation/ Sangat). He will take away the worry that a lot of the Sangat feels when booking Langar Sewa. He will prepare the Langar for you and the Sangat can do as much or as little of the cooking as they want.
- For some time now, Langar is being served all everyday.
- Anyone can book Langar for any weekday if weekend dates are unavailable.
- If you are unable to do the complete Sewa, please contact Bhai Hari Singh Ji on 0161 832 2241 at Gurdwara sahib or email email@example.com. Sewadaars can help with the shopping.
Central Gurdwara is located at 32 Derby Street, Cheetham in Central Manchester. M8 8RY.
The Gurdwara (meaning the doorway to god) is the Sikh place of worship and is open to everyone, as in Sikhism everyone is equal. In English it is literally translated as "Sikh Temple"
We have created this website to inform the community of the forthcoming programmes, educational gurmat classes and religious services that are taking place.
We hope that you will enjoy browsing through this website. We shall be adding to the site regularly, so please keep checking back to see what's new.
If there is anything you would like to see on this website, please contact us and we shall try to accommodate your ideas and requests.
You can email us at anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org for Pritpal Singh Makan (WebSewadar). For Dr Ravinder Pal Singh, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Sikh Association Manchester Registered Charity UK. Registration Number 511024